Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Practicing Prompt 4


“Hurry up john shouted Mary. So we can go to the Zoo. yes said john lets go know we are going to be late .

One day everyone woke up because of owl’s noise and so then Mary woke early because she is going to the Zoo with her  older brother John.

and she went and knocked on his door to wake up so they can go to the Zoo be for the Zoo closes .

then john heard a loud knock on his door and said who is it and Mary said it’s me hurry up and get changed so we can go to the Zoo. John said what now I am going with my friends to the pools I can’t go with you to the Zoo go with your friends I can’t mary screamed because they are at a sleeping party.  they  invited me but I said no because I don’t want to go.and I want to go to  the Zoo with you but I can’t because I am going with my friends to the pool Mary but you are my brother and i want to go with you fine then I will go and Mary said thank and she started to hug him and kiss him on the cheeks .


after that he said ok then stop if you don’t I won’t go with you to the Zoo and I will just go with my friends to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment